stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: 4.2.0-rc-3 and results
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:28:25 GMT
Andrew Black wrote:
> Greetings Martin
>
> I've created the -rc-3 branch, though I realized that I blotched the
> ChangeLog entry as I was reviewing the branch.
>
> Performing a -rc-2 result run would be fairly simple, and would only
> require updating the set of sources used for the release branch testing.
>  However, I'd want to finish the current set of -rc-3 runs prior to
> doing this.  The source file for the -rc-3 runs was updated last night
> thanks to a minor change to the legacy test driver.

Sure, let's wait.

Btw., was there anything else besides creating a .htaccess file
in the results directory that I had to do to get Mozilla open
up the gzipped build logs? I copied the .htaccess file from the
-rc-1/results/ directory into -rc-3/results/ but I'm still
getting the darn "what should Mozilla do with this file?"
window.

Martin