stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: merging trunk to 4.2.0
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:35:50 GMT

A typo introduced last night into one of the Rogue Wave build
scripts has caused all last night's builds to fail. We've corrected
the typo this morning and scheduled a new set of builds to take
place ASAP. The planned merge will take place once we've
seen at least a representative sample of the build results.

Martin