stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r544831 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/examples/tutorial/dynatype.cpp
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:13:10 GMT

  Firstly, I thought that is the remains from my experiments to get
the example compiled on MSVC 7 and I've had time to revert this change
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=567728&view=rev).

  But then I've remebered that It's a workaround for a bug in gcc 3.4.4.
Done thus: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=567733&view=rev

Farid.