stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brown <>
Subject RE: [RFC] draft stdcxx resolution for the Board
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 03:28:58 GMT

I am quite certain that "Apache ServiceMix" in the resolution should read "Apache C++ Standard

   appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ServiceMix,

   to serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of
   the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until
   death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification,
   or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

-- Mark

View raw message