stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "mark.g.brown" <mark.g.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Apache "look and feel" for stdcxx docs
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 01:25:50 GMT
Marc Betz wrote:
> I'd be pleased as punch to expand the zip file if I could figure out how
> to do that. If there is a way on google pages, I haven't found it.

For whatever it's worth, I couldn't find a way to upload more than one
file at a time. With just a handful of files it's not a big deal but I
wouldn't want to do it for all those in the zip file.

I unpacked the zip file locally and quickly skimmed the contents in my
browser. It looks as though the changes are isolated to the logo and
the copyright notice at the bottom of each page. Oh, I almost missed
the Welcome! page. Or is there anything else?

-- Mark