stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] draft stdcxx resolution for the Board
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 01:28:42 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> [...]

Not ASCXXL? ;-)

I'm not sure if we can easily change this or even that we should
try. What would happen to Jira or mailing lists? I suppose lists
could have aliases, but it might be additional work for the infra
team.

But if you're serious about it go ahead and make a formal proposal
to change it. Far be if for me to discourage you but I expect you
will need to have a really compelling rationale to convince
everyone, especially the rest of the Incubator, that it's a good
idea.

Martin