stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject comments on 22.locale.money.get.mt.cpp
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 00:38:28 GMT
Hi Travis,

This test looks good to commit. Just a couple of comments or
questions: would it make sense to introduce a helper function
template to call the get_xxx() member and factor out the case
and switch statements in run_test() and in thread_func() into
it?

Also, the test seems to take *really* long to run on the Linux
box where I'm testing it. I suspect it'll end up timing out on
most platforms. Have you tried to tweak the numbers of locales
and/or iterations to reduce the runtime? If not, I think we'll
need to tweak a few things to make it run faster. We can do
that in a follow-up change though.

Martin