stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Exec utility test group reporting
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:11:51 GMT
Greetings Mark

At this point, the validity, usability and accuracy of the Doxygen
comments in the exec utility is a theoretical exercise, as I don't think
anyone's ever taken the step of generating the documentation pages from
the source files.  That said, I've installed doxygen locally, and will
share the results if I have time to play with it.

It would likely make sense to eventually store the generated docs
somewhere in subversion, but the potential problem of documentation
drift exists.  I suppose this shouldn't count as a strike against using
Doxygen, as that potential exists for all documentation.

--Andrew Black

Mark Brown wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I found myself needing documentation for the test driver in the past. Since  you mentioned
Doxygen comments in the exec utility, I'm wondering if there is generated documentation available
somewhere that I don't know about. Could you point me in the right direction?