stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: help scheduling issues
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:38:26 GMT
Greetings all.

I've taken a little time to glance over the open tasks which I reported
but have not been assigned.  My analysis of these issues is as follows:

336 (allow multiple config.h files in the same installation directory)
	Marked as critical for the 4.2.0 release, and not anywhere on our radar
as far as I can tell.

361/362 ([Intel C++ 9.1.042] hangs compiling conditional initialization
in template code (22.locale.money.put.cpp))
	361 is marked as Major, no Affects or Fix versions
	362 is marked as Critical, fix 4.2.0.
	This pair of linked bugs affects a specific set compiler/platform
combinations, and has been fixed by the compiler vendor in newer
versions of the compiler.  Given this, I think this pair should be
reduced in priority and either rescheduled for 4.2.1 at the earliest, or
closed.

261 (runall should parse tests and examples in the same manner)
366 (Add benchmarking framework)
	These are minor enhancements, without a specified Affects or Fix
version.  They probably can be left unscheduled, and I can't see a
reason to assign either a release of anything earlier than 4.2.1.

--Andrew Black