stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Micro integration from trunk to branches/4.2.0
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:51:35 GMT
Looking at JIRA, it appears the files that will need to be branched for
these changes are

/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/GNUmakefile
/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/GNUmakefile.cfg
/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/makefile.rules
/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/sunpro.config

In addition, we'll need to resolve a breakage that occurred as a result
of the micro-integration.  The following is a failure taken from nightly
testing of the 4.2.0 branch (gcc 3.2.3 12S on redhat 3u8):
> gcc -c -I$(TOPDIR)/include/ansi   -pthread -I$(TOPDIR)/include -I$(BUILDDIR)/include
 -pedantic -nostdinc++ -O2  -W -Wall -Wcast-qual -Winline -Wshadow -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long
-Wcast-align  -fPIC  $(TOPDIR)/src/collate.cpp
> In file included from $(TOPDIR)/src/collate.cpp:43:
> $(TOPDIR)/include/limits:534: `
>    _RWSTD_WCHAR_T_MIN' was not declared in this scope

I should have run a basic sanity check run before checking in the
integration, but I didn't.

--Andrew Black