stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject help scheduling issues
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 04:35:23 GMT
Hi guys,

Can everyone (especially committers) please review their open issues
(either those assigned to them or those they reported) to see what we
can reasonably expect to knock off before the release and what needs
to be deferred?

It would also help to go through unassigned issues if we can spot any
low hanging fruit or otherwise determine what's too big and should be
scheduled post-4.2.

My goal is to do a feature freeze sometime in early to mid September
and code freeze about a month after that. We need to have all issues
currently scheduled for 4.2 either fixed in 4.2 or rescheduled for
later.

To help with this task here are Jira queries to pull up our issues:

Andrew/Unassigned: http://tinyurl.com/yvdcja
*/Andrew:          http://tinyurl.com/2btbgh

Farid/Unassigned:  http://tinyurl.com/yoqxy2
*/Farid:           http://tinyurl.com/2fz5ex