stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Liviu Nicoara <liviu.nico...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Apache "look and feel" for stdcxx docs
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:13:40 GMT

http://directory.apache.org the most.

> FWIW, I like the Web interface to the Standard C++ Library
> documentation for IBM XLC/C++ 9.0, especially the expandable
> navigation frame on the left.

Yes, functionally it is complete and it provides a good user experience.

 From an aesthetic point of view it could use a bit of color -- perhaps
a comfortable, subtly colored background, more eye-pleasing icons, etc.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to have browser-neutral html as advocated here:

http://www.anybrowser.org/

E.g., my Firefox renders IBM's site poorly (overlapping text, frames, etc.).

Liviu

--
Your fault - core dumped.