stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Taking tasks for STDCXX-391
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:10:45 GMT
Just a couple of high-level comments:

Unless you're posting a preview of your changes please submit
patches with diffs (in a unified diff format) against the latest
files on trunk.

When posting previews, it would make it easier if you could post
them live on your own publicly accessible web site such as Google
Pages (http://www.pages.google.com).

Martin