stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: duplicate rows on results page
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:55:41 GMT
Greetings Martin

I haven't had time to investigate this issue, but I suspect it may be
fallout  from the changes that were made to separate the processing
logic within the static_export.pl script.  The reordered logic takes
longer to retrieve the index data from the database, and it's possible
that the index data is updated during the retrieval process, resulting
in the observed misbehavior.  Table locking probably isn't option, as it
likely would result in a stall for the rest of the automated test system.

--Andrew Black