stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Betz" <mb...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Taking tasks for STDCXX-391
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:42:20 GMT
Hi, everyone,

I have created JIRA subtasks and submitted fixes for three of the
documentation issues raised in stdcxx-391:
 - adding copyright notices
 - updating acknowledgments page
 - making the look and feel more Apache-like

See the subtasks for details.

I also plan to work on cleansing the documents of "Rogue Wave",
"SourcePro C++", and "module", but I want to wait until you have a
chance to react to the current proposed changes. Then I can re-check out
the documents from Subversion and work on these tasks, which will avoid
the possibility of my submissions for the wording changes overwriting
the cosmetic changes.

Also, I need some direction before I can make these changes as to
exactly what wording to use when writing them out. I think there is some
discussion under way with whoever deals with such issues for the
project, but I have not heard the result.

In any event, I am off on vacation for two weeks, so there is plenty of
time for these things to happen.

Cheers,

Marc