stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r559890 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests/src/thread.cpp
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:37:34 GMT

  You need to look CreateThread.
  Here the link: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms682453.aspx

  The last paragraph in the Remarks section:
-------------
A thread in an executable that calls the C run-time library (CRT) should
use
the _beginthreadex and _endthreadex functions for thread management
rather
than CreateThread and ExitThread; this requires the use of the
multi-threaded
version of the CRT. If a thread created using CreateThread calls the
CRT, the
CRT may terminate the process in low-memory conditions.

Farid.