stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: Intel C++ build issues on Windows
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:27:08 GMT

  Yes. The MSVC have /FI option:
-------
Causes the preprocessor to process the specified header file.

/FI[ ]pathname

Remarks
This option has the same effect as specifying the file with double
quotation marks in an #include directive on the first line of every
source file specified on the command line, in the CL environment
variable, or in a command file. If you use multiple /FI options, files
are included in the order they are processed by CL.
-------

Farid.