stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: MSVC8 CRT "Secure Template Overloads" feature and stdcxx
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:54:33 GMT

  We can extend headers.inc with additional data on headers and types,
i.e.:

# list of headers
hdrs="assert ctype errno float iso646 limits locale math setjmp signal
\
      stdarg stddef stdio stdlib string time wchar wctype new typeinfo"
hdrs="$hdrs ieeefp.h pthread.h"

# list of types in header
stdarg_h="va_list"
stddef_h="size_t ptrdiff_t"

  And then search and #include header which define the type, used in
function call.

Farid.