stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: Intel C++ build issues on Windows
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:27:24 GMT

  I have sent unfinished message. Here the corrections:

  There are 3 types of popup's:
1) Dr.Watson window, appear on access violation or unhandled
exception;
2) CRT asserts ;
3) Parameter validattion handler popup's.

  The 1) prevented in exec utility (SetErrorMode()). The 2) and 3)
might be prevented by installing report hook and invalid parameter
handler:

http://www.mail-archive.com/stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg03761.htm

Farid.