stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: next steps toward graduation
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:03:56 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
>> 1. Preparations.
>>    i) Complete (and sign off) tasks documented in the status file.
>>       Status file needs to be updated. The page that's up on the site
>>       doesn't reflect the most recent changes to the file (see below).
>>       The last time I tried to get the site updated using the Apache
>>       infrastructure I ran into a number of problems that I wasn't
>>       able to overcome even with the help of other on general@i.a.o.
>>       Maybe someone else can take a crack at it this time -- who's
>>       willing to take this on?
>
> Martin, send me a patch to the xml source and I'll be happy to apply it
> and regenerate the site.

Thanks Bill. The patches are all committed. This is the latest
change: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=550095.
I just couldn't get ant to generate the site. Maybe the mistake
was trying to do it on our server instead on people.apache.org.
Is that where you normally generate it?

Martin