stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <>
Subject Re: Windows build failures reported as DATA
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:10:49 GMT
Greetings Martin.

I've done a little digging, and the problem appears to originate in the
glue scripts used for nightly testing.  In particular, the post-run
parser for windows incorrectly interprets a failure to build the library
as a hard (state C) failure, rather than a library (state F) failure.

I will be checking in a fix shortly.

--Andrew Black

Martin Sebor wrote:
> Most of our Windows buils failed due to a change I committed over
> the weekend (
> I'm working on fixing the regression but the breakage highlighted
> another problem that I'm hoping you might be able to quickly fix,
> Andrew. Even though the builds failed due to a compilation error
> in the library they are reported in the status of DATA instead
> of LIB.
> Thanks
> Martin

View raw message