stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: Intel C++ build issues on Windows
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:54:15 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

I was hoping to do it in a non-intrusive way. For instance, on UNIX
we could link with (or preload) a shared library that would in its
startup code run the function. Or we could use a command line option
to the preprocessor (such as gcc -include <file>) to include a header
containing the definition of such a function:

Does MSVC have something similar?

View raw message