stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject [VOTE] ready to graduate
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 21:14:29 GMT
Our mentors as well as a number of IPMC members recently expressed
confidence in stdcxx being ready to graduate out of the incubator
(see the thread starting with msg14476 below).

In order to propose graduation to the Incubator PMC we all need to
formally agree that we are ready. This is a vote to ascertain this
agreement.

[ ] Check here (or use +1) to indicate you agree that stdcxx is
     ready to graduate.

[ ] Check here (or use -1) to indicate that stdcxx is not ready
     to graduate at this point. If you check this please provide
     comments explaining what you feel needs to change in order
     for it to become ready.

Martin

http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg14476.html