stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: STDCXX tests fails and reasons [MSVC]
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:23:02 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

I see. But is that really a bug in rw_match()? It looks to me
more like a design limitation than a bug. In the case of the
wchar_t* and UserChar* overloads of rw_match() there should
be a simple solution: make sure the first (char*) argument has
enough elements (it should be easy to guarantee that since the
argument is the hardcoded string we match against). And changing
the char* overload to behave the same as the other two, i.e., to
only do the expansion on the first argument and not on the second
should fix that case, no?

Martin