stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Amit Jindal" <a...@aquevix.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] ready to graduate
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:15:33 GMT
+1 definitely!

I have no doubt on the stability or the quality of this library. Its rock solid
as it always has been.
Lets get it out!

Amit Jindal
Managing Director
aquevix.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [VOTE] ready to graduate
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:14:29 -0600
From: Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com>
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org

Our mentors as well as a number of IPMC members recently expressed confidence in
stdcxx being ready to graduate out of the incubator (see the thread starting
with msg14476 below).

In order to propose graduation to the Incubator PMC we all need to formally
agree that we are ready. This is a vote to ascertain this agreement.

[ ] Check here (or use +1) to indicate you agree that stdcxx is
     ready to graduate.

[ ] Check here (or use -1) to indicate that stdcxx is not ready
     to graduate at this point. If you check this please provide
     comments explaining what you feel needs to change in order
     for it to become ready.

Martin

http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg14476.html