stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brown <>
Subject RE: list of available cross-build result views
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:38:20 GMT

This looks interesting. I have a question though. There are a number of black cells in the
test tables on most of the pages. For instance, the test on the redhat_as-5.0-em64t-gcc-4.1.1.html
page. Does it mean the test did not run? I looked for the test on the redhat_as-5.0-em64t-gcc-64b-4.1.1-12d-log.gz.txt
page referenced from column 12 (the closest I could find to 15D). The status of the test is
SEGV but when I looked in the log I couldn't find the test there.

-- Mark

View raw message