stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Intel C++ build issues on Windows
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:02:57 GMT
Greetings Martin

It appears that the build that started on 6/27 entered a hang state due
to an undismissed dialog.  The utility used to automatically close
dialogs was failing for some reason, and the team responsible for the
automated build system has been working on resolving it.

The other two builds that started last night have completed, though are
reporting back in a ERROR state.

--Andrew Black