stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: STDCXX progress to graduation
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:32:04 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
>> It got started but we never did go through all the files to check
>> that we didn't miss any (which we of course did). I just finished
>> a sweep through our sources and updated those that still needed
>> it. The record of the changes is here:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-457
>
> Had you happened to run RAT through the sources yet?

No. I'm pretty comfortable with the review I just did but if you
think it would be useful to run the tool we can look into it. Is
there an easy way to run it? All I could find in the way of info
on this RAT was this site:
   http://mojo.codehaus.org/rat-maven-plugin/index.html

It looks like it requires Mave. We have no experience with Maven
so I'm a little intimidated by what setting it all up might involve.
If the goal is to check that every file has the appropriate license
header at the top I suspect we can do that more quickly using grep
or sed (which is what I did by hand).

Martin