stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <>
Subject Re: Windows build error(s)
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:06:55 GMT
Greetings Martin.

I believe the cause of the observed behavior with result ordering is due
to the interleaving of the results from the two database servers.  The
results from the databases come sorted in a case-insensitive manner, but
the exporter script uses a case-sensitive sort.

Resolving this should be a fairly simple task.

--Andrew Black

Martin Sebor wrote:
> Looks like we're having some problems in Intel C++ builds on Windows
> (see the error below). Farid, do you know about this?
> Also, for some reason some Windows build results appear before those
> for Tru64, and some after. I thought the rows were being sorted by
> the name of the OS? Andrew, can you please look into it?
> Thanks
> Martin
> ### Building solution / Creating HTML log
> Solution build script
> Checking arguments...
> D:\bman5\builds\33687223\source-buildspace\etc\config\windows\build.wsf(226,
> 10) (null): Call was rejected by callee.

View raw message