stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [PING] Re: svn commit: r541672 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/include/rw/_config-msvc.h
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:02:15 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Okay, I assume that doesn't change our decision to add the new
config header (_config-msvcrt.h), correct? You can just move
all these conditionally #defined macros there for now. At some
point in the future we'll clean up all the MSVC 6.0 cruft since
I don't think we'll ever go back and try to support it.

Martin