stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: STDCXX progress to graduation
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:46:21 GMT
On Jun 22, 2007, at 9:55 AM, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> I think the community, as-is, can manage itself for now.
> I believe stdcxx is a nice, small,
> healthy little community doing what the committers are interested in -
> producing a world-class STL implementation under the ALv2 with our
> community principles behind it.

I took 'a stroll' and I believe that too; not so worried about the
'for now'.

I also believe/hope the status file might need an update or perhaps two:

   In progress
   	 Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have
          been updated to reflect the new ASF copyright.

I'd hope that was finished a while ago :-)

- Leo

View raw message