stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r541635 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/examples/tutorial/dynatype.cpp
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 11:41:04 GMT

  It works fine on the MSVC 8.0. But MSVC 7.1 issues the different
errors,
depending on the order of using dynatype::operator const T& (). In
original
order the compiler complains only about unable to convert from dynatype
to char.
When I've changed the type char to int, the example compiled
successfully,
but linker did not found the external symbol dynatype::operator<double>
const double & ().
When I've exchanged the types double and int, the linker complained
about external symbol
dynatype::operator<int> const int & ().

Farid.