stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r541635 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/examples/tutorial/dynatype.cpp
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 18:38:10 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

So those are bugs in MSVC 7.1. But at least the example now
compiles with MSVC 8. It would be nice if it compiled with
both but I don't think it's necessary to any more trouble
than we already have to accommodate an old compiler that's
already been superseded by a more conforming release.

Thanks again!
Martin