stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: infinite loop in exec
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 23:01:59 GMT
Not a problem from my prospective Mark.  Triage is a useful function
when things get busy, and I'm dealing with a number of things around here.

The source of the filing was a tad surprising, but given that you
offered to take on the role you did, it makes sense.

--Andrew Black

Mark Brown wrote:
> [...]
useful I may have jumped the gun on this one. I will try to exercise more restraint in the
future.