stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject stdcxx site tracking with Google Analytics
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 23:26:04 GMT
I've finished making changes to the Apache stdcxx web pages to enable
Google Analytics tracking of the web site, including the documentation.
To request a permission to view the results, including the most visited
pages, the geographical or topological origins of visitors, the specs
of their browsers and operating systems, and lots of other interesting
data, send me an email with your Google Mail address, I'll add you to
the account I've set up. Once added you'll be able to view the results
on the following page:

   https://www.google.com/analytics/home/report?rid=3205802