stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brown <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r537492 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/doc/stdlibref/money-get.html
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 22:21:09 GMT
Okay, after some initial technical difficulties (sorry about the messed up submissions) I opened
two issues: doesn't test international monetary formats (
and money_get fails to parse currency in international format (

-- Mark

GET FREE 5GB ONLINE STORAGE - Safely store your documents, photos and music online!
Visit to find out more!

View raw message