stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: Building stdcxx with EDG eccp
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:21:23 GMT

  Yes. This error happens due to failed many of tests at configure step.

  The eccp in strict mode (with -A or --strict option specified) fails
to compile
the code which is use the GCC extensions, i.e. __builtin_xxx functions
(__builtin_fabs() and other) are used in <cmath>.

  Also eccp uses the name __is_pod as internal pseudo-function, but this
name used in /usr/local/include/c++/4.0.2/bits/cpp_type_traits.h. As a
result
I got the error: error #40: expected an identifier.

Farid.