stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: Building stdcxx with EDG eccp
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:05:31 GMT

  The problem is in errors in tests at configure step.
You can see config.h and config.log here:
http://people.apache.org/~faridz/config.zip

The most encountered error is: error #450-D: the type "long long" is
nonstandard.
I'll try add the option:
--long_long Permit the use of long long in strict mode in dialects in
which it is non-standard.

Farid.