stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: The Microsoft don't accept bugreports for compilers below Visual Studio 2005 (MSVC 8)
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:23:28 GMT

[...]
> > Thanks for reporting this issue, but we only accept feedback for
> > Visual Studio 2005 at this time. If this issue is urgent,
> please call
> > support directly (see http://support.microsoft.com).
>
> I thought the bug was in Visual Studio 2005 as well? If it's
> already been fixed that's great. We don't need their help
> with a workaround.

  In dynatype.cpp was 2 bugs:

1. error C2248 only in MSVC 7.1:

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?Fe
edbackID=266240

2. error C2440 in both MSVC 7.1 and MSVC 8.0:

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?Fe
edbackID=266262

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?Fe
edbackID=266263

    On this bug they have responded:
Thanks for your feedback. We have reproduced this bug on Visual Studio
2005 SP1, and we are sending
this bug to the appropriate group within the Visual Studio Product Team
for triage and resolution.

Farid.