stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building stdcxx with EDG eccp
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:06:22 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
>   I've tried to build stdcxx with EDG eccp in two configurations: 15d
> and 15s. The both build was failed.

[...]
>   The second command line: make BUILDTYPE=15s
> BUILDDIR=/usr/tmp/stdcxx-eccp-15s CONFIG=eccp.config >eccp15s.log 2>&1
>   The second build log is here:
> http://people.apache.org/~faridz/eccp15s.log

"/usr/src/stdcxx/include/string", line 1553: error #29: expected an
expression
   #if _RWSTD_INSTANTIATE (_BASIC_STRING, _WCHAR_T)
       ^

This in an odd error, one I don't think I've seen before with
eccp. I suggests there's something wrong at the time the header
is preprocessed, which is unusual because most of the preprocessor
code paths are usually exercised on some platform(s).

Martin