stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Build failure with ICC on windows
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 17:39:50 GMT
Greetings Farid, all.

I am still observing failures with the ICL compiler on windows.  The
failures are such that the config.h and config.log aren't available
through the nightly testing system, so they don't appear in result page.
  Attached is the run log of one of these runs.

One element of concern to me is a line during the solution generation step:
> Converting solution to ICC.
> Conversion finished with code 2
Would it be possible to echo the output from running the conversion
process (~line 176 of generate.wsf), so that it can be captured in the
log file?

The second point of concern is just after the conversion step.
> -------
>   Build log was saved at "file://D:\bman5\builds\33400248\source-buildspace\build\icc-9.1\15s\include\BuildLog.htm"
> .configure - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>

> Compiling stdlib library...
>
> Compiling examples...
>
> Compiling rwtest library...
>
> Compiling tests...
>
> Compiling utils...
>
> Running examples...

With MSVC on the same platform, I see the output from the compile
process after the line reading 'Compiling stdlib library...'

Any thoughts?

--Andrew Black