stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: strange characters in test output on gnome-terminal
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:23:45 GMT
Btw., I should add that rxvt as well as xterm (and aterm) all
seem to work fine and display colors correctly. They're also
*A LOT* smaller than gnome-terminal, both in terms of the
size of the executable as well as in terms of the amount of
memory they consume when running :) That, of course, doesn't
mean that our test driver shouldn't work correctly under Gnome.

Martin