stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Zhong" <sco...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: strange characters in test output on gnome-terminal
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 04:42:11 GMT
I am seeing these characters using gnome on opensuse.

Yu (Scott) Zhong

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Brown [mailto:mbrown@inbox.com]
Sent: Sat 3/31/2007 3:57 PM
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: strange characters in test output on gnome-terminal

Hi!

After I switched to a different terminal (gnome-terminal) I see these strange characters when
I run stdcxx tests. It seems as though the terminal doesn't interpret the color commands correctly.
Has anyone experienced anything like this? Is there a way to get the correct output with this
type of terminal, either with colors working or plain?

# +-----------------------+----------+----------+----------+
# | DIAGNOSTIC            |  ACTIVE  |   TOTAL  | INACTIVE |
# | (S1) INFO             |?[30;m       53 |       53 |       0% |
# | (S2) NOTE             |        0 |       52 |     100% |
# | (S7) ASSERTION        |        0 |     2042 |     100% |

-- Mark

Invite Friends to View Your Photo Album and
... Win Free iPods, Movie Tickets or 1GB of Storage.
Check it out http://www.inbox.com/win_iPod