stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: Configure failure with ICC on windows
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:49:02 GMT

  The problem is that icl cannnot find the libmmd.lib. Icl uses LIB
environment variable, but MSVC IDE reset that variable to own value
when invokes batch files.

  I've make some changes:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=521853

  The new configuration variable CLVARSBAT is the path to the
iclvars.bat file.
Check, please, if the ICPP_COMPILER91 environment variable is defined on
the test system.

Farid.