stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: Cygwin 12d build issues
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:15:43 GMT

  I have just installed Cygwin. The problem is reproduced.

  We have the code that prevent theese popups, but only in
THREAD_SAFE_EXCEPTIONS.cpp:

#if defined (_WIN32)
    // disable displaying the critical-error-handler
    // and general-protection-fault message boxes
    // windows.h included in thread.h
    SetErrorMode (SEM_FAILCRITICALERRORS | SEM_NOGPFAULTERRORBOX);
#endif   // _WIN32

Farid.