stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: problems with new list tests
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:54:11 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:

>>>   Four tests failed to compile due to static inline issue.
>>> Fixed thus:  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=523397
>> Great! Can you think of a reason for any of the other failures?
>> if not off the top of your head, do you want to look into it
>> or should I go ahead?
>
>   The problem on Compaq C++/Tru64 is using size_t type when <cstddef>
> header included.
>
>   I've fixed: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=523692

Great, thanks! On this note, if you haven't done it yet it
would be useful for you to install EDG eccp and test with it
(in addition to testing with the other compilers you use).

stdcxx enables its super-strict conformance mode when using
this compiler and detects these kinds of things. Contact me
off the list if you're interested (I recommend it ;-)

>   I don't have any thoughts why the tests died with signal.
> Please go ahead to look into it.

Okay, I'll work on it.

Martin