stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Configure failure with ICC on windows
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:49:33 GMT
Greetings Farid

I confirm the presence of the ICPP_COMPILER91 variable one a randomly
selected windows build server, after setting the environment for the
Intel 9.1 compiler.

I thought I was echoing out the environment as part of the windows glue
scripts, but that appears to not be the case.  I will be correcting this
oversight shortly, and it should go into tonight's rebuild of the
nightly testing archives.

--Andrew Black