stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: Next Darwin/Mac OS X Porting Problem...
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 02:34:29 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:
> The util/localedef.cpp source file fails to compile.
> gcc runall.o cmdopt.o output.o util.o exec.o display.o -o exec
> -L./stdcxx/lib -lstd -lsupc++ -lgcc_eh -lm
> gcc -c -I./stdcxx/include/ansi -D_RWSTDDEBUG    -D_RWSTD_USE_CONFIG
> -I./stdcxx/include -I./stdcxx/include -I./stdcxx/include/loc

This is the problem. You don't want ./stdcxx/include/loc
in the search path.

I was going to continue with: "Look at one of our build
logs for an example of the correct command line:"
but I see we have -I$(TOPDIR)/include/loc there for the
utilities as well, and always have! It should be just
a matter of taking it out. Can you open a new issue for

View raw message