stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject target diversity for graduation
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:38:43 GMT
This is mostly a question for our mentors:

I've been reading past Board minutes and came across a comment
expressing a concern about the diversity of the stdcxx commuter
base and the number of committers who have never been active
(see the link below for the full document):

   Henri asked if stdcxx be a worry. His concerns are that it's
   been 18 months in the incubator and that 5 of its committers
   have never been active.

In light of Bill's recent suggestion to start thinking about
graduation I'm wondering what our target diversity should be
and to what extent we should expect the inactive committers
to be an issue.

http://apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2006/board_minutes_2006_11_15.txt

Martin