stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: disappearing stdcxx results
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:45:49 GMT
Greetings Martin.

The DDC database server croaked again, possibly while data was being
retrieved.  It was running very slow prior to crashing, which likely
happened around 12-12:30.  I've glanced at my internal (live) index, and
it included the DDC results.  I'm going to try running the stdcxx_export
script at DDC (the issue connecting to CVO from DDC is supposedly
resolved), and post the results to my apache page.

--Andrew Black